Residential Interior Painting
Selecting an appropriate color palette for your home is very important. The right colors and sheen can transform the interior of you home from unremarkable to truly extraordinary. We understand the impact of colors and we will provide guidance as you make your paint selections.
We can do any size job, from making minor repairs and painting a few rooms to carrying out a full interior color makeover.
We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and our attention to detail. And while we’re on the job we’ll strive to make your experience as pleasant and undisruptive as possible.
- Walls and Ceilings
- Doors and Windows
- Vent Covers
- Metal Railings
- Wood Elements that require staining or varnishing
- Garage Floors
- Cover furnitures, floors, and fixtures
- Remove nails and outlets covers.
- Patch drywall holes and other damage.
- Caulk gaps and cracks.
- Sand and clean areas to be painted.
- Texture patched spots to match existing texture of walls.
- Prime with high-quality primer for protection and bonding.
- Paint color samples of your choice.
- After your final approval of colors, paint with exceptional-quality Dunn-Edwards or Sherwin-Williams paint.